Monday, May 3, 2010

CAS - Fifth Avenue Water Color

Good Morning Everyone and Hello May!
I hope everyone have had a good weekend.  We had the crazies weather here, probably the same every where else.   Early last week, we needed a light jacket and over the weekend it was hot and sticky.  It was great though we had plenty of shade in the yard and  the children spent most of the time outside playing and I was busy painting these roses.  It's raining today.  I use to feel really annoyed when it rain but since I started to have the seasonal allergy I welcome rain any time.

Here are the CAS cards I made over the weekend.

I don't have a distressing tool so I used a butter knife to distress the edge of the embossing folder. It work out alright.   Remember you can also use the butter knife for scoring if you couldn't find your bone folder.




I CAS these cards from Sandi Maciver.  What a creative and talented Sandi is!  I had been admiring these flowers  and cards for so long and finally decided to CAS them. Now I can stop drooling on my keyboard every time I visited Sandi's blog.

Basic Supplies:
Card stocks - Very Vanilla, Pretty in Pink, and Chocolate Chip
Reinkers - Pretty in Pink and Rose Red
Aqua Painter


I have one more CAS tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a marvelous Monday!

Helen

6 comments:

eva said...

Very gently and nicely!
I love these cards

Whimcees said...

Hi Helen!

These are beautiful! I love the watercolor roses made with this set and the embossed backgrounds are perfect for this image!

Wishing you a good day today!

Barbara Diane

Patty O'Malley said...

What is CAS?

Rae said...

Beautiful cards, Helen! It sure seems like you make a lot of cards now compared to the lady I first met! (lol)

JustNeedling said...

Wow! These are stunning cards!

Sandi MacIver said...

Helen, your cards turned out just beautifully, very pretty and you have certainly mastered painting those beautiful flowers.
and thank you so much for the link, much appreciated.