Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Baroque Motifs Thank You Notes

Good Morning,


So glad to have you here today.  After making the wedding invitations and the bridal shower favors, Joan's friend from work, Kathy, thought it would be nice to have coordinated thank you notes for Desirae also.  Joan wanted something simple so I made these


I CAS this first card from Simplicity.

Then the rest of the cards came along smoothly.





I needed quick purses. I made these two purses to hold the cards.  CAS them from Creation by Patti.  I used 12 x 12 card stock and it was perfect! Each purse hold 10 cards and 10 envelops.  Joan didn't expect the purses so when she saw the purses she just loved them.



Thank you Joan and Desirae for allowing me to be part of your special day.  I absolutely enjoyed every moment of it.

Thanks for taking a peek!


Helen

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Helen, these are gorgeous!!

Whimcees said...

Hello!

The cards and purses are lovely! You are so creative!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

eva said...

I really liked purses

Rae said...

Sweet! Great idea to do the purses. I have to do wedding thanks-you cards. I'll let you know if I follow in your footsteps! :)