Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Birthday Invitation

Hello,

A friend asked me to make birthday invitations for her husband. The birthday party was on January, 1st. 

These were the samples that I showed to her



















She liked the third one. I forgot to take picture of the finished invitations before I gave them to her. I CAS this invitation from SU 2009-2010 catalog page 49.

Here is the favor opened. These were Hershey nuggets wrapped with embossing card stocks.


The card stocks were from Joann Fabric by Darice, Inc.  They were so pretty.


Thanks for looking.

Helen


3 comments:

PawwPadd said...

Hi Helen, First let me say, Thanks so very much for the book! That was very thoughtful of you! Still hoping we can get together this summer for some lessons! LOL! Now, I'm guessing the colors here are Gold and Red? The Gold isn't translating over very shimmery as it probably should, but I know how that can be with papers like that. I like the color combo, very classy for a dinner and I do like all three layouts here but, I'd have to agree with your client, the third for me is the classiest one for an event like that. Love your work always. Enjoy checking in with you. I'll come back soon! Take Care and keep it comin! See Ya and thanks for sharing these!
Bethann

Monica said...

Very nice as usual, Helen.

I have left some love for you on my blog...

xxx Monica

Rae said...

Hi Helen!

Love the design of your invitations. Love the favor, too!
I will be calling you tomorrow, ok?