Monday, March 4, 2013

Five Minutes Just For You Note Card

Hello,

This is another embossing folder that I bought from Ac Moore.  One time I went to Ac Moore and found the Darice embossing folders were 50% off.  For $1.99 a piece I bought all the design that they carried.  This week the embossing folder is on sale again.  This time $1.88 each.  No body can beat this price.  I most likely will check it out again to see if there are new designs. :)

This is not a truly 5 minutes card because the quilling flower took more than 5 minutes to make but because I had the flower already made a while ago this card was really a quick one.

Thanks for looking!

Helen

10 comments:

Angel said...

Lovely orange flower !!!!.embossed card is perfect and makes the flower more beautiful.

Nati said...

beautiful card!

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Wow ---beautiful card, and definitely a good price...

Thanks again for visiting my blog. I thought you might be a crafty/creative person since you were a friend of Ann's...

I will check out more of your creations and treasures.

Hugs,
Betsy

Ann said...

That is an incredible price. I didn't get there the last time you told me about them on sale. Love the card.

Patty O'Malley said...

Pretty card, Helen.

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW the white embossing offsets the colored quilled flower so beautifully

SUGANTHI said...

pretty quilled flower. It does pop out of the white background.

Leanne said...

Very striking against the embossed background.

chillin with Quillin said...

love the flower and the embossed card, really looks great together !!!
Paula

Panda8ngel said...

This card is so pretty! Too bad the only AC Moore I could find is in Florida. boo...hehe You are so lucky!