Monday, November 18, 2013

Hershey Snowmen Wraps

Hello,

This is one of the items I made  for the craft show.  I have an expectation for each craft show I attended.  I set a goal for $200 yesterday and that is low considering I have so many different items.  If I reach my goal, I will return next year. Yesterday I almost reach the goal. I sold $170.  The location was great.  It was in a shopping center and on a busy intersection.  But there were no visible sign so we didn't attract more shoppers.  These snowmen used to fly off my table but yesterday I sold only 6.   I priced these at $2.75 each or 2 for $5 and people always bought two.

The bad thing is I didn't sell much but the good thing is I don't have to make much items for my next craft show. Yay........ more time to make crochet flowers. :)

Have a wonderful day!

Helen

4 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

I've always wanted to do a craft show......someday! Life is just too busy right now to have the time to make everything up!
Love your little snowmen wrappers they are absolutely adorable!

Ann said...

they're very cute. I would have bought one.
Sorry you didn't reach your goal but that's great that you have plenty for the next show

Monica said...

Glad you sold six and how sweet they are.
Your crochet flowers are amazing... love them.
Love,
M

Dr Sonia S V said...

The snowmen are super cute