Monday, April 21, 2014

Back From MIA

Hello,

I am back from a short break.  We drove to Florida semi vacation/work.  On our last day there we saw this.  The rocket looked small because this photo was taken about 6 miles a way by someone.  I took some pictures but mine didn't come out good.  Up close the rocket was pretty big.

                                                    Credit: Nicole Solomon
You can read more about it here

Before I went to Florida, I cut up some 2 x 2 papers to fold the Kusudama.  In this picture there were 76 packs.  Each pack has 60 pieces. 
I took some with me to Florida and before I knew it the shoe box was filled with folded papers.

Have a marvelous Monday.

Helen


4 comments:

Ann said...

welcome back. that is a lot of little papers but they look pretty in that box with the assorted colors

Merry said...

What a great sight to see that rocket in the air. You were certainly busy paper folding...can't wait to see where these pretty paper shapes end up.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hi Helen, Just checking in with you since I haven't heard from you in a long time. Sounds like you all have been as busy as we have been. We are fine --but just traveling a lot these days and then staying busy when we are at home.

I am glad that Spring is finally here though... Puts new life in me!!!!!!

Hugs,
Betsy

Kathy said...

Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog for the one sheet wonder, I love making these sets!

Funny, we were at the Space Center on that Monday before this waiting for the rocket launch, but it was scrubbed at the last minute... Thanks for the photo of it! Blessings! Kathy